A child needs you. We need you.
You can be a powerful voice for children who’ve been abused or neglected.
With your gift of $1,000/year or more you provide a child with a dedicated CASA volunteer speaking up for the child’s best interest and you are recognized as a member of the I Am For The Child Society. Member benefits include:
- Invitation to an exclusive CASA social event in 2018
- An opportunity to meet and talk to the CASA Volunteers
- Newsletter updates from the Executive Director
- Recognition Gift
- Acknowledgment on website, CASA social event programs and your name will be added to our plaque displayed at the Warren County Justice Center.
To join the I Am For The Child Society, select one of the following options:
- Donate online with a gift of $1,000 or more. Make a one-time gift or choose from our monthly/quarterly recurring gift options. You may end your gift at any time.
- Mail your donation to CASA of South Central KY with “I Am For The Child Society” in the memo and let us know your giving plans.
316 East Tenth Ave.
P O Box 867
Bowling Green, KY 42102
- Call us and we will help you to design your own giving schedule.
Donate to CASA of South Central KY – Provide a voice for a Child in Need
Every donation makes a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child. Join us in impacting the lives of children in need throughout South Central Kentucky. Please donate today and help to provide a CASA volunteer to a child in need of a voice.
2016 I am for the Child Society Members
Steve & Vickie Newberry
Dale & Amy Thornhill
Brian & Leyda Becker
Matt & Amy McGill
Will & Doris Constable
E. Lukus Simmonds
Bill & Karen Nedvidek
George Yarberry & Ruth Woodie
Eric & Katie Wolfe
Tim & Amy Hogue
Norm & Jimmie Lou Johnson
Brian & Beth Lowder
Conrad & Amanda Reed
Peter & Karen Hardin
Chris & Vicki Daniel
Lowell & Hongxia Guthrie
Mavis & Dale Smith
Ron & Paula Kirby