Every donation makes a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child. Join us in impacting the lives of children in need throughout South Central Kentucky. Please donate today and help to provide a CASA volunteer to a child in need of a voice. CASA is a very cost-efficient program that makes a direct impact on foster children in the Family Court systems in Barren, Hart, Metcalfe, and Warren Counties. Help us change a child’s story by donating today.
Call 270.782.5353, and we will help you design your own giving schedule.
Become an I am For the Child Society Member
You can be a powerful voice for children who’ve been abused or neglected.
With your gift of $1,000/year or more, you provide a child with a dedicated CASA volunteer speaking up for the child’s best interest and you are recognized as a member of the I Am For The Child Society. Member benefits include:
- Join the I Am For The Child Society by January 31st and receive two tickets and a VIP Experience at Boogie Down Bourbon Street on the Friday night before Fat Tuesday each year.
- An opportunity to meet and talk to the CASA volunteer you sponsor
- Email updates from the executive director
- Recognition gift
- Acknowledgment on website, on public wall plaque, and at the CASA social event
To join the I Am For The Child Society, select one of the following options:
- Donate online with a gift of $1,000/year ($84/monthly) or more. To spread your gift throughout the year, please select the monthly or quarterly recurring gift option. You may end your gift anytime.
- Mail a check to CASA of South Central KY with “I Am For The Child Society” in the memo section and let us know your giving plans.
- Call 270.782.5353 to design your own giving schedule.